Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Coach Karen Ronney. My mission is to help kids develop coordination, confidence and talent. How? By giving parents, coaches , educators and caring adults a program of information, games and activities to help kids achieve their goals. I believe anything is possible through effort, desire and dedication.
I am an award-winning coach and author, a USPTA and PTR certified tennis teaching professional and a national trainer for the USTA’s QuickStart and Recreational Coaching Workshops programs. I am also a high school tennis coach, youth tennis camp director and a parent of three. I know the challenges of raising and coaching healthy, well-balanced and talented kids.
I am also the author of Proud Parents’ Guide to Raising Athletic, Balanced, and Coordinated Kids: A Lifetime of Benefit in Just 10 Minutes a Day, winner of 34 publishing awards, available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and many other online booksellers.
For a Mission Trails Tennis Academy Summer 2011 Application
Below are tips to navigate this website:
- About Karen: Coaching, Awards & Media Here.
- The Book: Proud Parents’ Guide Info & Awards: Here
- For Parents: Coaching, parenting & sports tips. Here
- The Book: Learn about Proud Parents' Guide and its awards Here.
- Blog: Follow me Here
- Archives: Past news, articles, tips Here
- Camps & Teams: Latest on Mission Trails Summer Camps 2011, lessons and Patrick Henry High Tennis. Here
- Summer Camp Application: Here
- Events: Calendar, QuickStart and RCW workshops, Proud Parents’ Guide events Here.
- Links:Karen’s stories online, Recommended Reading, Resources Here.
- Contact:To email Coach Karen Here.
I appreciate you stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Proud Parents' Guide is Available at:
"Karen has written an excellent volume on how children develop and mature physically. She provides recommended age-specific activities to help nurture that development, growth, and good health. It is a must-read for every new parent!”
Allen D. Schwartz, MD, FAAP
Awards For Proud Parents' Guide
Proud Parents' Guide
Was Translated and Published
in Russian in 2010